Seeking journalists for our last workshop at the BBC
- Are you a news journalist? (Tabloid, broadsheet, internet, TV or radio)
- Are you interested in learning more about the trans community?
- Maybe you’re not that interested…but would you like to come and give us your thoughts anyway?
We’re running our last workshop as part of the seed-funded phase of Trans Media Action at the BBC on the 22nd February. It’s a half-day workshop and times are TBC.
We’re running these workshops for 2 reasons:
- To find out where the media is in terms of their understanding of trans issues
- To try out some fun and engaging workshop techniques to inspire journalists to find out more and come up with good programming and story ideas involving trans people
It’s very light hearted and interactive and pacey……I appreciated the opportunity to speak openly and honestly with some trans people.Feedback from previous workshops at Channel 4 and the BBC
We’re especially interested in meeting some tabloid journalists so, if that’s you, please get in touch!
Places are strictly limited to 10 so if you’re interested, please contact email@example.com ASAP telling us what you do and why you’d like to take part.